I LOVE BB - Logo
Opening hours
  1. Monday - Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
  2. Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Location: Galeria SFERA I, Ground Floor
I LOVE BB is a brand promoting the city of Bielsko-Biała independently of the city’s own promoting bodies. We produce a wide range of souvenir items for fans of Bielsko-Biała. For wearing, we have T-shirts, sweatshirts, caps, socks and also trousers with our city’s logo, so you can highlight where you’re from and that you’re proud of it. The I LOVE BB brand came into being on 4th of July 2011 together with the appearance of our first "Sweet Home Bielsko-Biała" sweatshirts. Our mission is to satisfy customers by providing high quality products with close attention to every detail. "Made in Bielsko-Biała" is our most important slogan and the basic premise of the project. About 90% of our product range is manufactured in and around Bielsko-Biała and the remaining 10% elsewhere in Poland. I LOVE BB offers many functional items for every day that make ideal birthday presents.

In SFERA you can find popular souvenir items sold by the I LOVE BB brand  – mugs, magnets, key rings, stickers, key leashes, badges and much more.

Come and see them at the SFERA Information Desk.